SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR GENERATIONS TO COME FROM THE GREEDY DEVELOPERS LIKE ZIGGI WILF & BRAIN DAMAGED CORRUPT POLITICIANS OF SPRINGFIELD & UNION COUNTY. "KNOW YOURSELF, KNOW YOUR ENEMY, AND YOU NEED NOT FEAR ONE THOUSAND BATTLES." SUN TZU

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

FRAUD JUDGE ANZALDI DISMISSED CASE

JUDGE ANZALDI: WHY I SHOULD CARE ABOUT CORRUPTION & RACISM

MAKKAR V. STATE OF NEW JERSEY ET AL, MAKKAR V. ZYGMUNT WILF ET AL, UNN L 308 06 & 1007 06 CIVIL ACTION AGAINST POLITICIANS including Governor Corzine, Rate Payer Advocate Seema Singh, Springfield Planning Board, Council Members, attorneys Warren Wilentz, John Anzalone, Edward Kalogi etc., Media Star-Ledger, The Observer etc, State & Springfield Municipal employees AND some individuals FOR LEGALIZED CORRUPTION & RACIAL SEGRAGATION. (Summary from the official Transcripts):

Dave: All these attorneys are more intelligent than me. All of them are more...

Judge Ross R. Anzaldi: I think you’re very intelligent. You’re putting together. You know you are making your effort to do what you feel is appropriate.

Dave: They are more intelligent than me. they are missing the point. These people are in an advantageous position and are more equal than others. If a person like me, who is FOB, fresh off the boat, can pinpoint the corruption. These people are part of the corruption and doing corruption and helping corruption. That’s very pathetic. I’m living in the most corrupt state of United States. 8.5 Million people are being governed by 566 Mayors, 600 Police Chiefs, 3,000 Councilmen. All kind of nonsense. You go to New York City, 8 Million people they have only 1 Mayor, 51 Councilmen and 1 Police Chief. This case involves massive corruption.

Judge: What Mr. Makkar does express, repeatedly, and most strongly, because I am convinced he feels this sincerely, is that there is corruption afoot, not only in the township of Springfield, but in the County of Union and in the state of New Jersey, That it’s systemic. He alleges that it’s systemic throughout the governmental agencies. Though I’m convinced he feels this sincerely, there is requirements that this Court must address. Therefore, I am compelled to dismiss.....his complaints....
(ha! ha! ha! my loyalty is towards Politicians who has put me in this office. Why I should care about the Residents of Springfield or New Jersey they don’t have any role when it comes to my promotion or re-confirmation, so why I should I treat this case as “Public Interest Litigation”

Dave: I’m disappointed.

Judge: I can appreciate your frustration.

Dave: Is not frustration. These are the facts, I’m an illiterate person. And I’m dealing with very well educated people and they’re themselves involved in corruption. That’s it.

http://www.citizensfordemocracynj.org/











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home